- Outdoors man (Hunting, Fishing, etc.) and sport enthusiast (Hockey, Football, Golf, etc.)
- Graduate Apprentice (journeyman) of the Boilermakers Union #647
- I am very transparent with no gimmicks. My mission is to make the exciting yet stressful process of buying your first home, selling and upgrading/downsizing into a new home to buying a family cabin as seamless as possible!
Out of High School I joined the Army Reserves. Used my GI bill to get my welding and fabrication degree. Got into an apprenticeship with the Boilermakers union local #647. Started Buying Real Estate, Got my License and found a passion I didn't know I had which was helping others reach their Real Estate goals.
- Brainerd High School
- 91F Small Arms / Artillary repairman. (Army Reserves )
- Welding and fabrication degree. (Central Lakes Collage)
- 12B Combat Engineer. (Army Reserves)
- Basic Leadership Coarse. (Army Reserves)
- Journeyman Union Boilermaker. (4 year apprenticeship)
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 2.99% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
17122 State Highway 371 North Brainerd, MN 56401..Office: 218-825-7787
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information